


Here are some photos of camping up in 8 mile campground this past weekend. The kids had a blast and everyone got filthy. We rode 4 wheelers and went fishing (Except every fish I got on PJ would not reel in). Of course Emily tried to make everyone fat by bringing all of her deserts. The kids played in the creek and played go fish with Grandma Shirley. Everyone made it out there except for Clay and Deena they were in Casper, even Alan made it out there. It was a great time. I beat Cliff in the sharpshooter contest and I am sure if Clay was there I would have beat him in the fishing derby. If you look at Tori's nose you can see she has a good scratch across her nose. She decided she could walk down our concrete steps the other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment